Monday, February 27, 2012

Kylie's Krap

Kylie Hanscheman. A very interesting person whos is very involved here at Kennedy High School. Kylie is one of those kids that is involved in everything relating to theater. She literally is in every possible group, show, or event involving theather. Over these high schools years Kylie and I become great friends, but not without our differences.

Kylie is a quick and demanding person. I have observed her acting in this way in our AP Language and Composition class. She is swift with her talking and very argumentative, always wanting things done her way. When I see her get into an argument with Ms. A I always cringe, wanting her to be quiet and just let Ms. A teach, but I don't. This is where my side comes in. I am usually quiet, especially with people I don't know. I am usually not one to argue a point relentlessly and I am more open to other  people's opinions. I know when to admit when I am wrong, but that still doesn't mean I like to.

Enough about me and back to Kylie. Kylie and I first met in Chanteurs in 9th grade. After getting to know her, I now know that she was also involved in show choir at Taft Middle School. Their group's name was the very original "Kids From Taft". We continued being in show choir agian our sophomore year in Protege. But now in our junior year, Kylie has moved on into Happiness and I have remained in Protege.

Recently Kylie has flourished in the theather department. At the end of her sophomore year she was involved in the musical "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum". This show was hilarious and I loved every bit of it. Earlier this year Kylie was also involved in the show "Seussical the Musical". I did not have to chance to see this, but I'm sure it was great as I heard fantastic reviews about it. Most recently she was involved in the play "Harvey" which once again was fabulous and something I enjoyed a lot.

Word Count: 349

No comments:

Post a Comment