Monday, February 27, 2012

Academic Assembly Play By Play Part 2

After that phenomenal improve performance, we have continued the boring process of reading off people's names.

We start off with electric car which has apparently won the Iowa State competition 8 out of the last 10 years. I am surprised that they don't get more recognition.

We have now recognized tech crew, Torch editorial board, pod cast, torch web page, Profile Editorial Board and Section Editors, Plain Brown Wrapper Senior Staff Members, Quill and Scroll, web page managers, and finally, State and National Journalism Honorees.

Check out the picture I have attached to this blog post and you will see Ms. A. has taken the stage! What an Honor!

That recognition portion has ended and now Dr. W is bragging about how good the Kennedy Torch. I have talked to people from other schools, and though they maybe a little bias, they believe that our website has a pretty poor layout.

This just in! Happiness members were just notified to start preparing to perform.

We are now recognizing the National Honor Society Officers something I hope to be next year. Now we are into the National Science Honor Society Officers, also something I aspire to be in next year. Now we are talking about the Student Government Officers, also something else I aspire to be in next year.

Happiness is about to perform!!! Dr. W just went on a rant about how people have been making fun of the kids in show choir after they perform at assemblies such as this, which in reality is all true, but easily tolerable. Happiness inc. is something I aspire to be in next year.

Happiness has taken the stage!! Thy are so good it is ridiculous. I love Bailey Stinke's solo at the beginning of the show! Oo the photographer just took the empty seat next to me.... Argggg. At first I didn't really enjoy Happiness's opener but it has definitely grown on me and I love it!!!

Word Count: 335

No comments:

Post a Comment