Monday, February 27, 2012

Academic Assembly Play By Play

In this blog post I will be giving all of you loyal fans of my log a play by play of this exciting academic assembly.

The day started off by heading down to the west gym to get our picture taken for my academic activity: Science Bowl. It involved Ms. Heredity yelling through a microphone calling people up via their respective academic activity.

Now we are anxiously awaiting in the hallway outside of the gym for the assembly to start

We are in the gym! We are lined up and I'm about to go on stage. Ahhhhhhhhhh I'm so excited. Blogging live from the stage now!!!! Ahhhhhh so cool.

Whew! What an experience. That was super exciting. And now I get a front row seat for the rest of the assembly. How lucky am I?!?

We are now going through the very long list of speech members being recognized. In my opinion the should not be recognized in a academic assembly considering that speech team has absolutely nothing to do with academics, contrary to popular belief.

Ahh and now Moonlight has taken the stage. Probably one of the only actual exciting things about this assembly. They are all really good! Awwww Drew Vitale's microphone wasn't turned up very much and we couldn't hear his solo, shucks.

Also I forgot to report earlier, the state champion speech team consisting of Shane Neilson, Andrew Hanzelka, and Jonah Hejki have gone offstage to get ready for an improve performance.

Did I mention? Moonlight is AMAZING, they are all so good.

Oh Em Gee. Improv team is going up. Their topic is day in the live of a Kennedy student. They are so funny! Shane is definitely the most funny. They made fun of Mr. Johnson and Dr. W. It is easy to see why they won the Improve Banner two years in a row.

Ps. Dr. W's voice just cracked

Word Count: 331

No comments:

Post a Comment