Thursday, November 10, 2011

I Choose Modern Warfare 3!

Based on all the facts stated in my previous few blog posts, my personal opinion is that Modern Warfare 3 is better than Battlefield 3. It is obvious that both games had many things going for them. In many cases it depends on one's personal preference. I am more into the quick, clean-cut games rather than the longer, more team oriented games. With that being said, personally, (everyone will have their own opinion on which is better), I would recommend Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 over Battlefield 3.

I feel I have fairly judged the two as I own Battlefield 1943, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Battlefield 3, Call of Duty: The Final Hour, Call of Duty 3, Call of Duty Modern Warfare (4), Call of Duty: World at War, Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty Black Ops, and Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. I am obviously a fan of both series; the only reason why I have more Call of Duty's is simply because they have made more games.

Despite my preference towards Modern Warfare 3, I will still continue to play Battlefield 3 in the near future. I would also just like to point out that Modern Warfare 3, and Call of Duty in general, has a much large fan base than Battlefield. When I spoke with my friend that works at GameStop, he told me that pre-orders for Modern Warfare 3 were much higher than those for Battlefield 3.

Don't get me wrong after reading this series of blogs, I still love to play Battlefield 3, it is just my personal opinion goes to Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3. Having said this, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, if you don't agree with me that is your own prerogative. This is my prerogative so don't comment trying to sway me a certain way. Your words can't change which game I enjoy more.

Word Count: 321

No comments:

Post a Comment