Sunday, September 25, 2011

Dancing with the Star's Relatives

Last night I was casually watching Dancing with the Stars while working on some homework. I couldn't help but notice that there was a lack of "Stars" on the show. The only people I actually knew was Nancy Grace, Ron Artest aka Metta World Peace, and Rob Kardashian, who in fact I did not actually know, I just recognized the name from the ever popular "Keeping up with the Kardashians."

When I got home last night I expected to walk in to my dad watching the new season of Dancing with the Stars. He usually follows the reality TV. show closely, but this year was different. When I questioned him about it he responded, "Oh yeah, there is just a bunch of losers on the show this year. And that Nancy Grace girl, I can't stand her. From what little I have heard from her, she is a complete idiot." Now by this I could totally see where he was coming from. I had also heard a lot of ridicule about this season's Dancing with the Stars. .

During the show they showcased their "new" ballroom that had been completely renovated with grand central staircase in the middle. The choreographers were all excited because of the new layout of the floor and the different dances they could choreograph. In addition to the new floor and staircase, they have the largest disco ball in all of North America hanging high ballroom floor. Despite these renovations, I don't believe they are enough to save the show from the obvious fact that there are hardly any stars. The biggest star on the show, Ron Artest, was eliminated first last night on the results show.

The boldest and in my opinion, the funniest statement about this season is the name "Dancing with the Star's Relatives." This is obviously referring to Rob Kardashian, he of course is definitely not a star. He is simply, as the name states, a relative of a star.

Word Count: 328

No comments:

Post a Comment