Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Things That Grind My Gears

1) Hypocrites
2) When I over think something
3) Teachers assigning an overwhelming amount of homework
4) When people won't be quiet
5) When people are patronizing
6) When Iowa beats Iowa State in football
7) When people talk in learned diction in normal conversation
8) When people try to take control
9) When people act as though they are "better" than others
10) When people constantly show off
11) When teachers are unfair
12) When I mess up in show choir
13) When I mess up in tennis
14) When I make dumb mistakes on tests and quizzes
15) When people make a big deal out of something that is not
16) When I have to write a paper
17) When I don't have the will power to blog
18) That "crunch time" right before a big assignment is due
19) When you go in to turn in a paper or project and finding out you did yours completely different than everyone else
20) When one of my electronics runs out of battery
21) When my broadcast signal on my TV goes in and out
22) When TV programs don't follow the schedule
23) Waiting to get out of the South lot
24) When I can't think of the word I'm looking for
25) When people mess with my stuff

Word Count: 221

No comments:

Post a Comment